Yogurt and Oat Bar with Cherry & Pistachio
All Natural - Non GMO - Gluten Free - Certified Kosher
|Serv. Size: 1 bar (45g) Amount Per Serving: Calories 180 Fat Cal. 50 Total Fat 6g (9%DV) Sat. Fat 2g (10%DV) Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg (0%DV) Sodium 160mg (7%DV) Potassium 100mg (3%DV) Total carb. 26g (9%DV) Fiber 3g (12%DV)||Sugars 14g Protein 7g Vitamin A (0%DV) Vitamin C (0%DV) Calcium (4% DV) Iron (8%DV) Vitamin E (4%DV) Thiamin (6%DV) Magnesium (2%DV) Zinc (4%DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Gluten Free Rolled Oats, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Honey, Soy Nuggets (Isolated Soy Protein, Rice Starch), Yogurt Flavored Coating [sugar, palm kernel oil, nonfat dry milk, yogurt powder (cultured whey protein concentrate and cultured skim milk), soy lecithin, salt], Pistachios, Sunflower Seeds, Raisins, Fig Paste, Organic Gum Acacia, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Flax Meal, Natural Flavor, Cherries (cherries, apple juice concentrate, sunflower oil), Sea Salt.
ALLERGEN STATEMENT: Contains Milk, Soy, Pistachios. May contain Cherry Pits and other Tree Nuts. Manufactured in a facility that processes Egg, Peanut, and Wheat ingredients. Store Mediterra bars in a cool, dry place.